Hi!

Welcome to my blog! Harvey is back! In case anyone forgot, or if you are new to my blog, Harvey is my family's 23-foot Winnebago View. We have picked up mom from the Salt Lake City International Airport, and vacation can officially begin. We are in California and our real adventures can begin. Enjoy :)

Friday, July 6, 2012


Today we let Timber run off the leash in South Dakota, and she met a friend.  Here is the video.  Enjoy!
No dogs or antelopes were harmed in the making of this video :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are a very funny narrator - I love this video!! But are you sure Timber won if the antelope got away? (Thank goodness by the way as I like antelopes!) I also like your tag line that no injuries occurred making the video - hahaha! I can't wait to see more videos if they are all this fun to watch! Love, Auntie Pam <3 xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auntie Pam,
      Thanks! (:
      Good point
      & I will try to keep them coming
      Love, Karen

      Delete
  2. Lolz Karen did you use iMovie? Really cute!
    Love,
    Dana XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi K.K. Great job.I'll be sure to show Jocelyne when she is back from Canada.Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message! It's the honors system if your a robot go away your not welcome here! (: