Hi!

Welcome to my blog! Harvey is back! In case anyone forgot, or if you are new to my blog, Harvey is my family's 23-foot Winnebago View. We have picked up mom from the Salt Lake City International Airport, and vacation can officially begin. We are in California and our real adventures can begin. Enjoy :)

Friday, July 6, 2012

 This dirt road took us 20 minutes to drive through.  The name of the road was Nemo Road and it led us to Wonderland cave
 This is a picture I took from inside the cave.  What you are looking at is called flow stone.
 These are a group of stalactites. 
 Once a stalactite connects with a stalagmite or reaches the floor of the cave it is called a column.
 This is a piece of layered rock from the cave that looks like a s'more.
This is flow stone that looks like a waterfall.  This has a puddle of water at the base.  This is better shown in a video that is still in the editing process but will make it to my blog. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! It's the honors system if your a robot go away your not welcome here! (: