Hi!

Welcome to my blog! Harvey is back! In case anyone forgot, or if you are new to my blog, Harvey is my family's 23-foot Winnebago View. We have picked up mom from the Salt Lake City International Airport, and vacation can officially begin. We are in California and our real adventures can begin. Enjoy :)

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sorry there were no posts lately, we had no cell service so the air card 
didn't work, and there was no wifi but here is one so enjoy!
I don't like this time of day!...you step on your shadow. ):

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are fun, entertaining, and unique. I enjoy them. Keep it up.
    Signed, The Phantom of the Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what he said! This was worth the wait!! It is official - you are a certified nut. Love, Auntie Pam <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message! It's the honors system if your a robot go away your not welcome here! (: