Hi!

Welcome to my blog! Harvey is back! In case anyone forgot, or if you are new to my blog, Harvey is my family's 23-foot Winnebago View. We have picked up mom from the Salt Lake City International Airport, and vacation can officially begin. We are in California and our real adventures can begin. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

We went to Burgerville for dinner but Harvey was to big to fit through the drive-thru
 unfortunately that was all the had...  

So we had to walk through the drive-throu.

3 comments:

  1. You are certainly having many adventures. I was behind someone once who rode their bike through the drive throu window, however I have not done it myself. Also, I must comment on the "walking over water" in Glacier. Isn't that a feat reserved for very special people? You are in good company. Love, Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure?...we were hiking at Logan Pass, and the water from the melting glaciers was rushing beneath the snow.

      Delete
  2. Sure glad you paid attention to Harvey's height. We've seen what happens otherwise & it isn't pretty. Great pics! Margie & Gerry

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message! It's the honors system if your a robot go away your not welcome here! (: