Hi!

Welcome to my blog! Harvey is back! In case anyone forgot, or if you are new to my blog, Harvey is my family's 23-foot Winnebago View. We have picked up mom from the Salt Lake City International Airport, and vacation can officially begin. We are in California and our real adventures can begin. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Here are some pictures from Glacier National Park.  Enjoy! :)
 Mom and Dad on snow, with a pretty mountain view in the background.
 A glacier.

A waterfall and some snow.  What I found cool was that there was water that 
ran under some of the snow we hiked on, you could hear it rushing underneath you!

1 comment:

  1. I love the drive-through picture! One time I had parked my car by a doctor's office and when I got out of my appointment I just wanted to get some money quickly so I jogged over to the drive-up ATM, and I thought to myself "I hope no one I know sees me standing at the drive-up ATM!" and two seconds later a car pulls up to use the drive-up ATM and I hear "Pam - is that you?" and then lots of laughter! It was one of my co-workers and her husband! Also, thank you for the clarification of the picture of the glaciers - I did think they were just mountains but now I get it - that's why it's called Glacier National Park, right? haha! Have a great day today! Love, Auntie Pam <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message! It's the honors system if your a robot go away your not welcome here! (: